donderdag 13 september 2012

Trends: Deze blijven nog even

De mode verandert soms zo snel dat het voor sommigen niet altijd meer bij te houden is. Sommige items hebben een wat klassiekere uitstraling waardoor je ze nog wel langer kunt blijven dragen zonder heel hard achter de feiten aan te lopen. Maar andere items gaan net zo snel als dat ze gekomen zijn weer uit de mode. Vaak zijn dat opvallende items, die eigenlijk heel leuk zijn, maar je een seizoen later echt niet meer aan kunt. Zonde vind ik dat altijd. Maar ja, ook ik doe daar aan mee, want ik wil ook niet 'voor schut' lopen.
Daarom heb ik een artikeltje voor jullie met de items die nog lekker een seizoen mee kunnen!

Fashion can change too fast for people to keep up. Some items have a more classic look to them and never really go out of style. Other  pieces are out, as fast as they came in. Usually these are outstanding pieces, that are really cool, but just not done next season. I think that's a shame, so here's a batch of last seasons items that, imo, are still good to go!


Transparante bloesjes (Sheer blouses)
We hebben ze heel veel gezien deze zomer. Vooral in lichte tinten. Maar gelukkig blijven ze nog even deze winter, maar dan in wat donkere tinten zoals zwart, bordeaux, blauw en legergroen.


Mary Janes
Schoenen met enkelbandjes dus. Super cute!


Fel blauw (Bright blue)
Fel geel en groen zijn gelukkig weer uit (the horror!) maar blauw gaat nog even mee. Achja, mooi kobaltblauw is niet lelijk, toch?

Kant (Lace)
Het is inmiddels alweer een klein beetje op zijn retour, maar toch zien we komende winter nog wel veel kant. Tja wat wil je, kant is eigenlijk tijdloos en zal altijd terug blijven komen.

Lange Plissérokken (Maxi skirt)
Ik vind ze toch leuker voor de zomer, maar ook deze winter kan het nog. Lekkere warme maillot eronder, niemand die het ziet!

Peplum
Rokken, jurken, shirtjes... het kan allemaal!

Leren details (Leather details)
Leer, en natuurlijk nepbont! 

Tweed en bouclé jasjes
A la Chanel enzo... you know what I mean!

(Statement) Oorbellen (Statement earrings)
En kettingen wat mij betreft :)

Hebben jullie nog aanvullingen van wat er dit seizoen nog even 'in' blijft?

Do you guys have anything to add to this? Comment below!



14 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik wist niet eens dat het in was hahaha maar ik ben dan ook niet echt zo bezig met kleding

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It´s a pity that I cant understand u very good... :)

    Your blog is awesome! I'm your new follower.
    By the way my sister and me have a new blog. We would like to if you can visit it and if you will be like it so become a new follower. Thanks :)

    http://r0s3s4rebl4ck.blogspot.cz/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I try to translate some texts in english, but my english is not that good, so I can't translate everything. Would be a hell of a job (especially for my boyfriend who does most of the translate haha) I followed you back btw xx

      Verwijderen
  3. Eхcellent post! Keep postіng ѕuch kind of infо on your site.

    Im reallу impressed by your blog.
    I follow you now! Follow me? :)

    http://kassandra-beinstyle.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Your blog is awesome as well! I followed you back :)

      Verwijderen
  4. Hey!
    I'm just here first, I like your blog so much, so I'm your newest follower!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    X♥X♥
    Vanessa

    http://lifelikevision.blogspot.hu/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Somebody essentially help to make critically articles
    I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual post incredible. Great job!

    Visit my web page adocu.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hey there, You've done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.

    Take a look at my page ... shield health insurance

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. bookmarked!!, I like your web site!

    Feel free to surf to my web page - whatipredictis.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Simply want to say your article is as surprising.
    The clarity in your post is just spectacular and i can
    assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission
    allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.


    my blog post ... not getting pregnant

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hi, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this
    post. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

    Feel free to visit my site: online shopping mall
    my web page: beauty salon products

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hello my family member! I want to say that this article
    is amazing, nice written and come with almost all vital infos.

    I would like to peer more posts like this .

    Here is my web site: business records

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Hi there, I found your site via Google at the same time as searching for
    a similar subject, your web site got here up, it appears good.
    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, just become alert to your weblog thru Google, and located that it's truly informative.

    I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate in case
    you proceed this in future. Numerous other people will
    likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

    Review my page :: espresso coffee makers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen